Dog Friendly Pub Crawl to Raise Money for NYC Second Chance Rescue
Calling all dog and beer lovers! Join Urban Oyster/Urban Adventures for Pub Crawl with our best buddies. We are teaming up with local dog businesses and dog friendly bars to do an evening pub crawl to raise money to support local rescue organization Second Chance Rescue. This Pub Crawl will take place in Park Slope/Gowanus on August 23rd starting at 6pm. The crawl will visit Mission Dolores, Strong Rope Brewery, Ample Hills Ice Cream and finish up at Pig Beach. Your ticket reserves your spot on the craw, includes a pint of beer at Strong Rope Brewery, drink discounts at other stops, and finally a "Doggie Bag" full of goodies for you and your pup. Places are limited so reserve your spot quickly. All proceeds will be donated toSecond Chance Rescue.
- $35/person includes a beer at Strong Rope plus "Doggie Bag".
- We are limiting the size of our group to 15 dogs and 30 people. Therefore no more than 1 dog per person is allowed.
- Tour meets at JJ Byrne Dog Run (4th St. Park Slope)
- Advanced purchase required
- Duration is about 3 hours.
- Age requirement of 21yrs or older.
- Date and Time: August 23rd starting at 6pm. (Rain date is August 30th)